HTG2.club
Home Theater Guide webboard => มุม Thai DIY Audio => ข้อความที่เริ่มโดย: Too' Ninja ที่ 31 สิงหาคม, 2007, 06:03:15 am
-
Hello I want to get in contact with one forum member at your forum to
ask him some things about his GM70 amplifier.
I have tried to register to your forum but there was always an error
an a link to one site at your forum I could not read.
Is there a way to register to your forum or could you make somehow
contact to your member "JAY". Maybe you can send him my E-Mail address
and ask him if he would be so kind to answer me one or two questions
about his GM70 monoblocks.
THANKS A LOT !
Best Regards
Reimar Goldbach, reimar@mirak.de
-
ว๊าว.. ดังไปถึงต่างประเทศแล้ว c)
-
O0 O0 Go! Inter O0 O0
-
Y] O0 น่ายินดีสำหรับวงจาร DYI ไทย
-
แจ๋วเลยครับพี่ O0 :headphone d_d
-
c)
-
อีกหน่อยต้องpost ผสมภาษาบ้างนะครับ ต่างชาติจะได้พอจับความได้บ้าง บางทีเข้าไปดู web ญี่ปุ่น ถ้ามี English บ้างก็พอจับความได้คร่าวๆ ถ้าไม่มีเลยนี่ ดูรูปอย่างเดียว :(
-
ขอแสดงความยินดีด้วยครับที่โด่งดังและมีคนสนใจจากต่างประเทศ อย่างน้อยๆเค้าก็รู้ว่าวงการ DIY ของบ้านเรานะไม่ธรรมดาเหมือนกันครับ
-
ให้มันรู้ซะมั้ง ไผเป็นไผ.... O0
ว่าแต่พี่ช่วยลงรายละเอียดแอมป์ให้น้องๆดูอีกทีได้ไหมครับ?
ชม. นี้วงการ DIY ทั่วโลกหันไปทางไหนก็มี เจ้า GM70 กับ Non-oversampling DAC เป็นพระเอก :)
-
:clap แบบนี้ คุณ JAY ต้อง post แบบ สองภาษา ซะแล้ว :showoff :clap
-
c) สุดยอดครับพี่ รีบตอบด่วน c)
-
O0 น่าจะมาจากเดนมาร์กซะด้วย สมควรแล้วที่คุณ JAY จั่วหัวกระทู้มีแต่ภาษาอังกฤษ ยินดีด้วยครับ :clap :clap :clap
-
:victory
-
รู้สึกว่า ตัวคนถามเองก็มี website ด้วยครับ http://www.trustinme.de/preamp.html แต่อ่านไม่ออกเหมือนกัน ;D
แต่พอจะใช้ http://babelfish.altavista.com/ แล้วเอา link ข้างบนใส่เข้าไป แล้วเลือกให้แปลจาก german - english ก็พอกล้อมแกล้มได้ครับ
-
ดังแล้วคร๊าบบบ.. c) c) c)
-
บางทีเข้าไปดู web ญี่ปุ่น ถ้ามี English บ้างก็พอจับความได้คร่าวๆ ถ้าไม่มีเลยนี่ ดูรูปอย่างเดียว :(
หลักการ ดูรูปอย่างเดียวนี่ใช้การได้กับ Web แนวอื่นได้ด้วยนอกจาก Web DIY ;D ;D ;D
-
Hello, thanks a lot.
If you like please post this at your forum. But it would although
very nice if I could somehow get access to your forum if it's
possible.
It's nice to see how active your forum members are, but it's very hard
for me to understand what they write because there is only a word by
word translation available from Thai to English.
It look like they are wonder how famous your forum already is around
the net. I got a link to your forum by a friend who told me that there
is a very active tube DIY community in Thailand.
As you already written this is my homepage : www.trustinme.de it's all
German but the German-English babelfish translation is working quite
good.
My first tube projects where some RIAA preamps and EL84 amplifiers the
first bigger was the Berman 76 Preamp : http://www.trustinme.de/76er.html
And now there is the GM70 project, I have almost all parts now to
start building it : (http://www.trustinme.de/GM70/Uebersicht2.jpg)
The chokes and transformators : (http://www.trustinme.de/GM70/Trafos.JPG)
Inside the case : (http://www.trustinme.de/GM70/Innen.JPG)
I was planing to use a 6072A and a 5687 for the 300B driver :
(http://www.trustinme.de/GM70/Neu-GM70.jpg)
but although found the schematics JAY posted and thought about to
using that version : (http://www.trustinme.de/GM70/GM70neu.jpg)
But I was not sure if that schematic was already tested by someone
and don't know what interstage to use for it so I would be very much
interested if JAY could give me some information about what Lundahl
interstage he used and if he had made some modifications to this
schematic.
Here is how the amp would look like : (The only thing i don't have
right now are the output transformers.)
(http://www.trustinme.de/GM70/Uebersicht.jpg)
Best Regards
Reimar Goldbach
-
โอ้....ยินดีครับ...
ผมก็ไปเล่นอยู่ที่ http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/ ด้วยครับ..เขาคงตามมาจากที่นั้น... ;D ;D
-
:victoryสุดยอดครับ O0
-
ฝากคุณตู่ ชวนเค้ามากันหลายๆคนครับ มาคุยกัน หรือ ถ้ามีmeeting ก็ชวนกันมาร่วมด้วย ก็น่าสนุกดีครับ
-
ผมตอบเขาไปแล้วครับ....เห็นว่าจะใช้อินเตอร์ในวงจร
Hello Jay,
hope it is OK to talk to you in English. I have really some problems to understand what you write in Thai because the only way to translate Thai is word by word and that is very hard to understand.
I saw your GM-70 Amplifier and had this schematics in my mind too but dont know if someone had already build it.
Would you please be so kind and could you answer my questions?
What Lundahl interstage do you use and did you made some modifications to this schematic ?
That would help me very much, I hope to hear from you.
I'm impressed what I allready saw from you, looks like you have really some big experience with the GM70 tube.
Thanks Reimar
-
ฝากคุณตู่ ชวนเค้ามากันหลายๆคนครับ มาคุยกัน หรือ ถ้ามีmeeting ก็ชวนกันมาร่วมด้วย ก็น่าสนุกดีครับ
ผมก็ลงทะเบียนเป็นสมาชิกให้ไปแล้ว ก็ไม่รู้ว่าเค๊าจาคลำหาทางมาถูกหรือเปล่านะครับ อุๆๆ ;D