HTG2.club
Home Theater Guide webboard => มุม Thai DIY Audio => ข้อความที่เริ่มโดย: Frank R. ที่ 05 พฤศจิกายน, 2023, 01:34:53 pm
-
Here my latest project.
My new 12AY7A pre amplifier.
I was inspired from the Kondo M7 pre amplifier.
Separate HT power supply for each channel.
DC heating.
Short signal path with relay switching.
Very nice sounding, open and wide sound stage.
-
Some more pictures.
-
งาม = beautiful
:clap
-
Very nice! :clap :clap c) c)
-
Very beautiful and nice !!! :clap :clap
It gave me to have the inner power to refurbish my old preamplifier. :showoff
-
Here my new blue acrylic glass front.
Let me know how you like the blue color.
-
in generally i like blue color.
in this case i like other.
may be i like bright blue color.
-
Very nice! Y]
-
I made 2 more fronts.
One front in white, and a light blue color one.
I think, light blue looks best.
-
Here the white front.
-
Very nice! d_d :drunk c)
-
Today, I have tested JJ Electronic 12AY7 / 6072 tubes.
I have to burn in the tubes first, than I can compare with the Electro Harmonix 12AY7 tubes, I have used for some time now.
The JJ looks optical like an ECC88 tube.
-
good job :clap :headphone